To all the Calvin’s participants family and crew,
We would like to make a general call for VOLUNTEERS!!! Our needs this year are a little different. We added a 24 hour race so we need volunteers from May 4th to May 6th. You can commit to as little as 1 hour to as long as 30 hours. It is a lot of fun and more of a cheering, encouraging type of volunteering than any other thing. Our MAIN GOAL is to keep people safe!
SOME OF THE NEEDS:
- Volunteers for the 6 HR Race
- Volunteers for the 12 HR Race
- Volunteers for the 24 HR Race
- Officials (for the 24 HR Race)
- Friday Night Registration
- Day of Race Registration
- Race Day Volunteers at Start/Finish Line
- Race Day Volunteers at Aid Stations
- Race Day Course Sign/Garbage Pick-ups
- Post Race Clean-up/Packing
This is a fun time and experience where you will witness and be a part of helping cyclists striving for their “personal best”. Everyone is incredibly grateful! Of course the weather will be wonderful, as always, at Calvin’s. We suggest bringing a chair and extra clothing appropriate to any changing weather conditions. Please contact us at email@example.com.